Project Pre-screener, assistant project manager
- Training in finance, accounting, and/or project management
- Previewing and analysing offering documents
- Analyze the financial structure
- Project risk analysis
- Summarize and present findings, analysis and supporting information with report
- Minimum one year experience in project evaluation and management
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English and Mandarin
- BA in finance or accounting in Canadian or US universities and graduated from Canadian or US high school, MBA is preferred.
- Be willing to relocate or travel frequently
- Working experience in related field is definitely an asset
- All qualified will be considered but preference will be given to Canadian citizen.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Group insurance
- 10 paid vacation days
Please submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject tile: Job application-Project Pre-screener. We accept every applicant’s resume, but only qualified candidates will be notified for interview.